SHOP LETTING IN PRIME MANAGED SHOPPING CENTRE
Tim Harries & Partners are retained managing agents for The Exchange shopping centre in Nottingham, the city’s leading up-market retail scheme, located in a prime position between Clumber Street and Bridlesmith Gate.
Acting on behalf of owners Shell Pensions Trust, through their fund managers CBRE Global Investors, Tim Harries & Partners negotiated the letting of the remaining vacant unit in the scheme to Washington Fine Art as a high quality art sales gallery.
The tenant has taken a new 10 year lease, and is the third new occupier signed up during an active 6 month period for the scheme, following hot on the heels of lettings to Patisserie Valerie and Dr Martens.
Service: Agency and Consultancy
- COLWICK QUAYS TURNAROUND
- CITY CENTRE OFFICE-TO-RESIDENTIAL SALE
- PHOENIX RISING
- CITY CENTRE RETAIL UNIT LET TO GELATO RESTAURANT
- LATEST OFFICE LETTING IN CITY CENTRE TOWER
- OFFICE LETTING ACHIEVES PEAK RENT
- CITY CENTRE RETAIL LETTING
- OFFICE LETTING ON LEADING M1 BUSINESS PARK
- WAREHOUSE LETTING
- RETAIL LETTING
- Major Factory Acquisition
- Retail Warehouse Letting
- Retail Letting
- Lease Drafting
- Local Authority Consultancy