OFFICE LETTING ON LEADING M1 BUSINESS PARK
On behalf of Trust clients Tim Harries & Partners successfully negotiated the re-letting of a 10,000 sq ft office building located on the Nottingham Business Park, adjoining Junction 26 of the M1.
In the face of strong competition from other nearby office buildings, terms were concluded with national house and construction company Keepmoat Homes on the basis of a new 5 year lease.
Previously occupied by DVLA, the building became vacant following the closure of the Authority’s regional offices, and following a modest face-lift, the property is now the home of Keepmoat’s regional team who have invested further in a good quality refurbishment.
Service: Agency and Consultancy
- CITY CENTRE RETAIL UNIT LET TO GELATO RESTAURANT
- LATEST OFFICE LETTING IN CITY CENTRE TOWER
- OFFICE LETTING ACHIEVES PEAK RENT
- CITY CENTRE RETAIL LETTING
- OFFICE LETTING ON LEADING M1 BUSINESS PARK
- WAREHOUSE LETTING
- RETAIL LETTING
- Major Factory Acquisition
- Retail Warehouse Letting
- Retail Letting
- Lease Drafting
- Local Authority Consultancy