Latest office letting in city centre tower
As investment managers to the overseas owners of Market Square House in Nottingham, Tim Harries and Partners oversee and lead the leasing strategy for any vacant space. Following a high quality refurbishment on 3 floors within the 11-storey tower, all have now been successfully let, culminating in the letting of the 4th floor acquired by a new fin-tech business led by successful city entrepreneurs.
Interest is now invited from companies with requirements for the remaining city centre space in the building, available in a variety of sized suites up to 20,000 sq ft, on the first and second floors of the building, which is next in line to be refurbished and reconfigured.
Service: Agency and Consultancy
- CITY CENTRE RETAIL UNIT LET TO GELATO RESTAURANT
- LATEST OFFICE LETTING IN CITY CENTRE TOWER
- OFFICE LETTING ACHIEVES PEAK RENT
- CITY CENTRE RETAIL LETTING
- OFFICE LETTING ON LEADING M1 BUSINESS PARK
- WAREHOUSE LETTING
- RETAIL LETTING
- Major Factory Acquisition
- Retail Warehouse Letting
- Retail Letting
- Lease Drafting
- Local Authority Consultancy